Tips for selecting an agent
1. Experience: There are numerous real estate agents to choose from, especially in the Western New York area, but the proof is in the transactions.
2. Market Knowledge: A real estate agent should be able to speak about their market with fluency. If they cannot give you an educated answer, you should probably look somewhere else.
3. Negotiating Skills: Real estate transactions occasionally have complications and require proper negotiating skills. You want an agent that gets you the best value andthat represents you.
4. References: An agent should be able to provide you with a list of references and reviews in case you want to make sure they are the right fit for you.
Here is a list of The Felgemacher Team's reviews.
5. Globally Recognized Firm: A leader in the residential real estate industry with over 100 years of experience, the HUNT brand is recognized for consumer-oriented real estate products and services and some of the most elite real estate sales professionals in the industry. With offices strategically located throughout New York State and Arizona, our entire team is always there to help you realize your real estate dreams. www.huntrealestate.com